Wednesday, December 24, 2008

{Sledding}

For Christmas Eve we got invited by our friends Jeff and Tara to go sledding in Midway at Soldier Hollow . What a PERFECT night to go!! It wasn't crowded at all. Thank you for inviting us!! It was a blast!

This is a group of about 30 of us all going down at the SAME time. It was crazy and i'm surprised no one got hurt. The kids thought it was AWESOME! And i'd have to say it was pretty fun also!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SLeddINg what! how fun is that! I think that is what we are going to do on Monday with my family. I am excited however my pics wont be as cute as yours because I will look like the stay puffed marshmellow woman! Ha ha

Leesa said...

That looks like so much fun!! We want to get out sledding so bad-- we have to wait for it to stop storming already! Hope you had a good Christmas--

Grande's said...

Looks like you had a blast. I am so bummed I couldn't go. Maybe next year.