Wednesday, March 4, 2009

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY}

Happy Birthday Dad!! We love you!


I am so proud to call this man my DAD!

Mr fix it! It's broken? No need to buy a new one, just rip it apart and fix it! I spent many hours at the BYU shop working on cars and whatever else he had going on.

He is also such a hard worker and a selfless worker. Anything us, a neighbor or friend needed he was there anytime of the day.

Dragging us to Midway every weekend to work on the farm was tourture but now I tresure those memories and feel like that gave me a great work ethic

He is an amazing Grandpa. My kids were lucky to spend many years with him while my mom would watch them for me when I went to work. They chased trains, went to lunch and helped Grandpa out in the shop or yard. Even though they were very young these memories are fresh in their minds.

We love and miss you!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to Bob! He really is the greatest!

The Hytes said...

I ADORE your dad!! He taught me how to play Skip Bo at your house, and was always the nicest man. (I don't remember many of my friend's dads, especially from being that young.) You come from some amazing parents, Amy. Happy Birthday, Bob.

Jenn said...

How sweet. Sounds like a pretty amazing guy.

Rick and T said...

i want you to blog you modeling your hats