Sunday, March 29, 2009

{Scrapbook Squad}

Another amazing scrapbooking retreat!! We had so much fun and laughed until our guts hurt. It was also a VERY productive weekend and needless to say I didn't take a ton of pictures.
I love these girls!

Ever since I had shirts made a while ago for one of the retreats it has turned into a tradition. These are the shirts we came up with this time.

And why not have another shirt. The second day was this shirt, now this is NOT a lie, I think I only got a total of 8 hours of sleep the whole 3 nights. We were a little loopy...it was disgusting hahahahaha (one of MANY inside jokes created)

Our annual slide down the stairs on Yoga mats at 4:00 in the morning.

And last but not least....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALINDA! Love ya girl! I hope all your wishes came true!

2 comments:

Our Blog said...

That looks like soooo much fun! i am not a scrapbooker of that type (i put pictures in protective sheets) but the getting together w/friends sounds so fun!

Awesome Andrew said...

your disgusting.... OF COURSE ALL MY WISHES CAME TRUE!~ thanks for providing the candles so that they could! hahaha! your the bomb