On Friday me and a bunch of friends went to the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert! Good times!
It was also Tara's birthday so we went to dinner at Outback before the concert.
The person taking tickets said my "professional camera" was not allowed in the concert My camera is FAR from professional but I couldn't take it in! I was SOOOO mad! Mindi had a camera so hopefully we got some good pictures that I can post later.
Vanilla Ice was an hour and a half late getting on stage, everyone was pretty mad at that point and started booing. You can't be a washed up rapper and be late for your own concert. Thank goodness he only sang 5 songs (I only recognized 2 of them)
Then an hour break!
Mc Hammer came on. He was a much better performer but he would take a 2 minute break after every song...we joked that he was probably sucking down on oxygen because he is so old! It's probably true!!
At about midnight people started dropping like flies! I was determined to stay until the very end and I'm so glad I did. I got my camera back and was able to take a few more pictures.
This is Malinda and I sporting our sweet dance moves.
2 comments:
k i just took your pics from facebook and blogged it.... we even wrote the same things ... haha sportin our stuff?? sportin our moves??? i hadn't even seen yours yet.... haha just another testiment to the fact that our MINDS ARE ONE! haha! buddy buddy M2B! word to yo motha!
kind of reminds me of salt and peppa many years ago!!!! looks like a good time.
Post a Comment