I got tagged from my girl Madge!!
What is your current obsession: Getting my scrapbooks organized and caught up
What are you wearing now: Black sweater and jeans
Who was the last person you hugged: Garrett
Who is the last person who kissed you: Dave
If you were a tree, what tree would you be: Never really thought about it....Aspens come to mind because they grow tall and full then they are beautiful in the fall
What’s for dinner: Either Pizza or Pork Chops...depends on if I feel like cooking or not
What was the last thing you bought at the store: Shoes for McKay
What are you listening to right now: 97.1 Morning show, they crack me up
What is your favorite weather: Nice and warm with a slight breeze to cool you off.
What is on your bedside table: books, Jewelry, alarm clock
What is your most challenging goal right now: Working out
Say something to the person who tagged you: This survey is so disgusting but I love your guts!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, where do you want it to be: On the beach
Name the things you cannot live without: My family, my friends, cell phone, diet coke, chocolate.
What would you like to have in your hands right now: Lots of money! :)
What would you like to get rid of: my weight and stretched out skin
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go: Paris
If you could have your portrait painted/made by any famous artist from any era, who would you choose: I would love to have an original from Robert Duncan, he a is a great local artist
What is your favorite book:I have just started to become a reader again, I loved the Twilight series of course.
If you could be a super hero who would it be and why? The girl off of Fantastic 4. I would love to be invisible
So I am going to tag
1.Teressa
2.Cindy
3. Janie
and anyone else who wants to play along. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment