As I sit here worried about finances and bills, going to the laundry mat tonight because my washer broke and who knows how much it is going to cost to get fixed. Worried about not having some projects done by Friday that NEED to be done!
St. Patrick's Day has also reminded me how lucky I am! There will always be bills, always be things that break and projects that need to be done.
But
I have the most amazing husband that loves me unconditionally, he is home from working out of town, at least for a couple of months I hope!, 2 great healthy kids. Jobs....which with this economy is VERY lucky! A wonderful sister that I have grown a great bond with and AMAZING friendships that I have found over the past year.
I could go on and on about the things I am lucky to have but basicly the good weighs out the bad and I just needed a little kick in the behind to remind me.
Thanks blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment