A few weeks ago I had a hat party. It was a great turn out and I got a ton of new hats! I was going to model them and take pictures of each one but I haven't had time....so here is a picture of what a few of them look like. How cute are they??! I love them!
In other news....McKay had the dreaded Maturation meeting at school on Friday! Ugh! It went well but questions kept being asked so it ended up in the Birds and Bees talk also. So sad! My innocent little boy is ruined! ha ha
On Friday night I went to the Scrapbook Expo with my crop group and had a BLAST! Did way too much shopping but got some killer deals!
And last but NOT least....Twilight came out on video! After the expo we went to the closest Walmart and bought our copies....we even sported our Team Cullen shirts for the occasion! I look a little too excited.

2 comments:
As long as Dave was not the one giving the birds and bees talk. "Well, you see son, what happens is you take your........."
I'm glad I got to be a part of the hat party. I've worn mine now 3 times. WHOA! what's happening to me? As for the maturation meeting, I saw the sign on the marquis at our school and I freaked out a little myself, and my oldest is only six. Congratulations on that part of your life. You'll have to give me pointers for when I get there.
Post a Comment