Thursday, March 22, 2012

{ Amazing husband award }

Dave is pretty much the most incredible husband and I am the luckiest girl IN THE WORLD!

He has been so supportive of me in the weight loss journey and continues to tell me on a daily basis that I am shrinking...(MAJOR bonus points, right??)

Last night I did 5 miles on the treadmill.  1 mile at an easy jog and then rotating to a kill yourself run for 1/2 mile and then a jog recovery for 1/4 mile.  Repeat for 3 miles.  Then a 1 mile easy jog cool down.  I ended up doing 5 miles in 60 minutes!  Not bad.  I hated every minute of it but was SO proud of myself for getting through it.  I surprise myself everyday.

This is where the awesome husband award comes in.  We get home from the gym.  I take a hot bath. He cooks dinner, cleans up and then MASSAGES my legs???  I don't know what I did to deserve him but I am hanging on for dear life!

Thank you Dave.  Thank you for being my best friend and my #1 fan.  LOVE YOU!