Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{ Wednesday Weigh In }

I am SO angry with this weigh in!  Only .8 loss from last week.  Total loss since January 1st 14.4.  I have had a cold and NO energy to run! 

I went 5 miles on Sunday blowing my nose in a tissue the whole way!  Not fun.  Hey, at least I had a tissue...I am guilty of doing a few farmer blows while running.  I always get a runny nose when I exercise.  Weird.

Also, I got bored, so I stopped running!  I could have gone longer, I know it!  I need to figure out a fun route before I go next time, that way I can't stop.

I keep going back and forth about signing up for a 1/2 marathon.  It scares me to death just thinking about it.  I don't want to come in LAST PLACE.  How embarrassing would that be??  I wish I could go run the route just to see what I can do.  Today would be the perfect day! the weather is gorgeous! But I am stuck behind a desk.  And of course the weather is suppose to get bad this weekend.

I am on level 2 of the Shred.  It hurts, but I am determined to master it!  I want her AB'S.  I know that will never happen unless I fork out $10,000 for a tummy tuck and that isn't happening either.

I woke up late this morning (welcome to my world) so I didn't have time to measure.  Doing that tonight after I go on a run and hey, maybe my weight will change.  Wishful thinking!

I measured myself and things haven't changed.  I am thinking a weekly thing of that isn't necessary.  Maybe every 2 weeks or just once a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!! I signed up for a half marathon a fews years back having never been a runner in my life. I got hooked on running after my friend challenged me to a 5k. Many people walk the whole way so you won't be last!!