Our 12 week challenge is finally over.
I won!! $407.00 to be exact.
19.2 pounds loss in 12 weeks.
5.6 pound loss for the month. The scale said 162.6 today!
I have to say that I am sooo proud of myself! I worked my butt off!
One problem I need to figure out is why my legs hurt after I run. I started taking ice baths and that is a big relief but they still hurt. If I let them rest for a day then I feel good to run again.
With this money I want to go get fitted for some real shoes.
AND if I feel brave I will post some progression pictures. I wish I would have taken pics at my highest but waited until I had lost 10 pounds, so they might not be that dramatic. All I know is that my pants fall off of me!
For now I am going to have an amazing weekend with some amazing girls, doing what we love...scrap booking!
3 comments:
Yay!!! That is freaking awesome lady. Congrats.
Congrats. What a pot of money. AWESOME!!!
My legs were hurting so bad I had to take two weeks off all together. Found out that I had overuse injury. You can't up your mileage too fast. Look up what the correct amount is. I want to say 10% a week.
I took two weeks off and then went back to it and feel a lot better. My doctor also put me on joint juice (the med in it...can't remember the name gufa something) and told me to take IB profin every time before I run and that seems to help a lot.
It may just be a matter of shoes for you. You need to be changing them out every other run and you need to get rid of the ones that you've worn out. Look online for the recommendations. I want to say 2-300 miles.
Lucky for you, you can now afford as many pairs of running shoes as you want.
That's so awesome! Good for you! I'm always jealous of your running posts and progress! I need to get my butt going again!
P.S try eating a banana after running. It's supposed to help with sore legs! =)
Post a Comment