I am down another 1.2 pounds! YAHOO! I was so worried because I cheated A LOT over the weekend. We went to a movie on Friday...What is a movie without popcorn, treat and DIET COKE? I had my first diet coke and I am not going to lie, it tasted SO good! Then we went to dinner and a movie on Saturday with some friends. I controlled myself and just had a treat...no popcorn or drink that time.
I am still doing great at my running and feel good when on the treadmill. Sunday was nice weather so I went for a run outside. OUCH! I was dying! It is so different then running on a treadmill. I guess it is because my pace isn't set and the terrain is different. But I am signed up for a couple of 5K's so I can't wait for the weather to get nice so I can train outside.
I am still doing the Shred and last night I was able to do the entire thing without stopping! So I am going to move on to Level 2. It feels so good to know that I am getting some strength in my arms. I was able to do all my push ups and do all of the strength exercises with 5 pound weights. I am scared to see what Jillian has in store for me on Level 2.
I broke down and bought a measuring tape. I wish I would have done it in the beginning so I could see what my results have been so far. Oh well. Each week I am going to measure myself. And I am going to start posting my weight and measurements. I am glad no one reads this blog....at least that is what I am telling myself.
My weight today is 168.2 That is 13.6 pounds lost since January 1st.
Waist: 41
Hip: 43
Bust: 40.5
Arm: R 11.5 L 10.5
Thigh: R 20 L 19.5
This week I am going to kick it up a notch! Only 3 more weigh in's until this competition is over!
I am still doing great at my running and feel good when on the treadmill. Sunday was nice weather so I went for a run outside. OUCH! I was dying! It is so different then running on a treadmill. I guess it is because my pace isn't set and the terrain is different. But I am signed up for a couple of 5K's so I can't wait for the weather to get nice so I can train outside.
I am still doing the Shred and last night I was able to do the entire thing without stopping! So I am going to move on to Level 2. It feels so good to know that I am getting some strength in my arms. I was able to do all my push ups and do all of the strength exercises with 5 pound weights. I am scared to see what Jillian has in store for me on Level 2.
I broke down and bought a measuring tape. I wish I would have done it in the beginning so I could see what my results have been so far. Oh well. Each week I am going to measure myself. And I am going to start posting my weight and measurements. I am glad no one reads this blog....at least that is what I am telling myself.
My weight today is 168.2 That is 13.6 pounds lost since January 1st.
Waist: 41
Hip: 43
Bust: 40.5
Arm: R 11.5 L 10.5
Thigh: R 20 L 19.5
This week I am going to kick it up a notch! Only 3 more weigh in's until this competition is over!
1 comment:
Yay!!! Go Amy.. You are killing and it shows. I did get my gym membership back so we will see if I go lol.
Post a Comment