Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{ Wednesday Weigh In }

It is a pretty good morning when you do the happy dance on the scale!  1.6 pound loss from last week.  16 pounds total from January 1st.

I am starting to get that runner's high everyone talks about.  I still HATE running when I am doing it but afterwards I feel SO good and can't wait to go again.  On Saturday Kimmie and I went 6 miles.  The weather was perfect!  This week I went to the gym twice just doing some easy cardio and also did level 2 of the Shred.  Not moving on to level 3 anytime soon.  This one is tough!

I put together a running group on Facebook.  We did our official first run last night!  It was so fun and motivating running with a bunch of girls that you LOVE.  My GPS said 4.07 miles.  Everyone else's said 3.5 miles. So pretty much I kicked their butts! ;)  Just kidding...we all went the same distance.

Only 4 of us showed up.  Hopefully as the weather gets nicer we can get more people to come with us.
Kimmie, Malinda, Me, Leesa

In other news...... I signed my life away on a 1/2 Marathon registration form.  It is official!  I don't know what has come over me.  I am scared to death!

A guy at my work is going to give me a training schedule.  Yesterday was the first day....easy run.  I wouldn't say last night was "easy" but I did it without stopping.  Tonight is a 4 miler go as fast as you can until you are ready to puke!  He said I am going to hate him.  I might hate him but if he can get me to not be last place then the hate will not last very long.

And last but not least.....I am starting to feel comfortable in my jeans, and actually a couple of them fall off of me.  AMAZING FEELING!

This is the last week of the biggest loser!  I was first place 2 weeks ago but went down to second last week.  Can't wait to see what the results are.  I don't really care if I win because I know I have been working my BUTT off, I am seeing results and I am doing it the healthy way....that is all that matters.

No comments: