Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{Wednesday Weigh in}

I don't even know where to begin today.  I am so happy with my results every Wednesday when I get on that scale.

Not only did I maintain the 3.2 weight loss from last weeks weigh in, I lost another 1.4 pounds today!

AND

I went out of town for 4 days and cheated....A LOT.

The scale showed 161.2 today.  That is 20.6 pounds lost!  I can taste the 150's!  And that is going to be another incredible feeling!!

I took pictures 10 pounds ago.  I am kicking myself for not taking the pictures earlier.  I did a side by side today and I can't believe I am posting these pictures but here goes nothing!

My muffin top is still there, but it is getting smaller....slowly.  The side view is pretty dramatic.  And I have lost a lot in my face.  CRAZY!

I ran on the treadmill on Sunday.  Bumped up the speed gradually to 5.9.  That is roughly a 10 minute mile.  Did 4.5 miles.  It felt AMAZING!  I wasn't out of breath and my legs felt great.

Last night Kimmie came over and we looked like this :)  Great minds think alike!  I love this girl.  She has been one of my best motivators.  Her and my friend Malinda are doing the California Ragnar in a couple weeks.  I am SO excited for them!  I wish I could go and cheer them on.

 We needed to get our endurance up so we tackled a big hill near my house.  The hill was just under a mile 1 way.  We did that thing 3 times!  It about killed me and I had a to walk a few times but I did it!  Kim on the other hand busted it out like a champ.  She is going to do awesome at the Ragnar!

1 comment:

Layne Bradford said...

Those pictures are awesome!! U look great.