This morning I ran a fun 5K. It was an all girl run so we made sure to wear A LOT of pink! Leesa made us cute tutu's and feather clips.
This is us getting ready to run and trying to keep warm. It was COLD!
This is me running = not cute. Oh well. I made up for it by kicking some butt!
#113 out of 300. Not bad. My time was 29:33. 3.1 miles under 30 minutes.
Plus they had some hot firemen handing out a cute necklace at the finish line
Even Kelly came with only 8 more weeks left of her pregnancy! She rocks!
It was a fun morning with some of my favorite girls!
This is us getting ready to run and trying to keep warm. It was COLD!
This is me running = not cute. Oh well. I made up for it by kicking some butt!
#113 out of 300. Not bad. My time was 29:33. 3.1 miles under 30 minutes.
Plus they had some hot firemen handing out a cute necklace at the finish line
It was a fun morning with some of my favorite girls!






No comments:
Post a Comment