What a crazy couple of weeks! This blister has really kicked my butt. It has been SO tender and I can hardly walk.
Today is the first day in 2 weeks that it actually feels like it is healing.
With that being said, I have not ran at all. It is killing me! I miss it! I have thought about going out a couple of times and just pushing through the pain but I didn't want to ruin any of the healing. Even though it didn't feel like it was getting better, I am pretty sure it was. It is just taking it's time.
With no exercise means no weight loss. Interesting thing I have learned about myself. If I watch what I eat, I can maintain my weight. I am still down 20 pounds which is so freaking amazing.
2 more weeks until the 1/2 marathon!!! I need to kick it into serious gear!
I might head out tonight for a couple miles and see how my blister does.
Today is the first day in 2 weeks that it actually feels like it is healing.
With that being said, I have not ran at all. It is killing me! I miss it! I have thought about going out a couple of times and just pushing through the pain but I didn't want to ruin any of the healing. Even though it didn't feel like it was getting better, I am pretty sure it was. It is just taking it's time.
With no exercise means no weight loss. Interesting thing I have learned about myself. If I watch what I eat, I can maintain my weight. I am still down 20 pounds which is so freaking amazing.
2 more weeks until the 1/2 marathon!!! I need to kick it into serious gear!
I might head out tonight for a couple miles and see how my blister does.
No comments:
Post a Comment