Monday, April 23, 2012

{Got Sand?}

This was our first official trip out to the sand dunes this weekend.  It was a blast and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!
Getting ready to go out on their first ride.  Garrett is just learning how to drive a clutch so he was pretty nervous at first
This is a few hours later.  I guess he got the hang of it huh?



Garrett was busy learning how to ride a clutch with McKay's 4 wheeler so Dave let him ride his.
Bad idea!



I think each of them got a new 4 wheeler this weekend.  :)  Sorry Dave!  I guess you are sitting on the side lines with me from now on!




  Our friend Jeff has this amazing machine.  I love every second of the ride.  It wasn't working very well, but he made sure to get my heart pumping for a few minutes!  So much fun!



And of course what would a good weekend be without some sillyness!

Nice Helmet!



 Tara's sweet boyfriend Randon.  He is so much fun and we get along with him really well as you can see


 Tara and Randon

 Dave thought he was being funny hitting people with a wet rag.  Until he hit a girl we had just bairly met!  He got her good and she started crying.  So for payback, he gave her the rag to do it to him.  This is what she did.  It was 10 times worse than hers!  Good job Stehanie!  haha  We got a good laugh out of it.

 And for good measure, Starli gave him a good bite mark.  Poor Dave :)

 And this is what I was doing most of the time.  Catchin some rays!



No comments: