Ok, so I have had a little set back in my progress. I guess once in 4 months isn't bad?
I have a lot of excuses.
My 10 mile run on Saturday didn't go well
It was Easter
I have a huge blister on my toe that rubs every time I walk
The weather was bad
My legs hurt
but, I am not going to use those excuses.
This week sucked. Period.
All I can do is look forward. I am mentally preparing for the coming week. Wrapping my toe up and hitting the gym until this rain can go away. I think my next 10 miles will be on the treadmill. I am taking a protein bar, a caffeine shot and water.
No excuses! Interesting enough, that is the theme for the tv show "the biggest loser"
Wish me luck!
I have a lot of excuses.
My 10 mile run on Saturday didn't go well
It was Easter
I have a huge blister on my toe that rubs every time I walk
The weather was bad
My legs hurt
but, I am not going to use those excuses.
This week sucked. Period.
All I can do is look forward. I am mentally preparing for the coming week. Wrapping my toe up and hitting the gym until this rain can go away. I think my next 10 miles will be on the treadmill. I am taking a protein bar, a caffeine shot and water.
No excuses! Interesting enough, that is the theme for the tv show "the biggest loser"
Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Luck!!!
Post a Comment