Thursday, April 5, 2012

{RETREAT}

We just got back from the most amazing retreat!  http://www.papermusesretreats.blogspot.com/

4 days of no worries except for when we are going to eat and sleep.  The food is cooked for us and is AMAZING!

We showed up on Wednesday with some goodies on our table

And every night we had something on our pillow

It was a small group of us this time but we still had a blast. 


Playing a get to know you game

Malinda was our teacher :)  Yep, she is one of my really good friends.  Be jealous!  She is going to be famous someday!

I got some organizing done and caught up on some kits.

And of course we had to sport some of our famous awesome shirts!

First day was Lovin It!

2nd day was vigerous scrapbooking

Yep, we are pretty much the coolest. 

We stayed up until weee hours of the night and laughed until we had tears.

And before we know it we are leaving.  So sad!  Can't wait for November to do it all again!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

You always do such cute stuff! I wish I lived nearer to "the girls" in my life!