Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{Wednesday Weigh In}

Still maintaining.  Not the greatest news, I would rather be losing but I am not gaining so I can't complain too much.  I think part of my problem this week is my monthly gift.

I ran 3.9 miles in 35 minutes on Monday, and 5.62 miles in 60 minutes last night.  The route I take has a couple of inclines that slow me down a little bit.

I feel like my first 2 miles is the hardest to get through but after that I just want to keep going.

I need a new route, I am getting bored.  I just didn't want to drive anywhere but I don't think I can avoid that.  We have a lot of busy roads around us and I hate running on busy roads.

Speaking of busy roads....What makes two men on 10 speeds with spandex and a helmet decide to run someone off the road!?!  Apparently the guys I saw last night!
We were both on a busy road coming towards each other.  I got as far over as I could before running in the gravel.   They were in a single file so I thought we were good.  ALL of a sudden the jerk pulls up next to the other guy and took up the ENTIRE side of the road.  I had to run in the gravel so I didn't get hit.  What a jerk!  So much for sharing the road with bikers.  I should have reached out and pushed him over.  Instead I flipped him off and called him a bad name.  Pushing him over and making him crash would have made me feel better but I was in my zone so I just kept going.

No comments: