Monday, May 21, 2012

{Birthday Celebration}

Happy Birthday week to me!  I am not big on celebrating my birthday and am happy with going out to dinner....but I have some AMAZING friends that make sure we have a good time.

This year was Jersey Shore themed!  I am pretty much a lover of all train wreck/smutty TV.  If I could, I would smoosh Pauly D.  He is hilarious and not bad looking. :)

The night started with lights out and black lights glowing.  Just like a CLUB!  Cabs are here!

This is the amazing shirt Steph gave me!  T-SHIRT TIME!

 


Smoosh Room!


When the lights came on, it was a scary situation! hahaha


 Party in the smoosh room!

 Snookie even made an appearance even though she is due any second!
 Pauly D in the house!!  Yeah buddy!





It could not have been a better party!  Thanks so much to the hostess, Malinda for making it all happen.  And to my sweet friends Lisa, Jamie, Steph and Missie for the fun times and AMAZING gifts!  We missed you Steph!

I am so blessed!

No comments: