My birthday week was SO much fun! BUT, with fun comes lots of food and treats so this week wasn't good on the weight loss front. That is OK! Today is another day!
I thought it would be interested to go back and see how much weight loss from month to month I had.
January - 4.4
February - 7
March - 5.6
April - 1.4
May - 3.6
Interesting.....
I am getting excited for the RAGNAR....2 weeks! We went running on Monday, more incline...it kicked my butt! Then we went again last night! Kim and Malinda did awesome! They ran ahead of me. I made it to the top...eventually.
I am hoping with the adrenaline, excitement and competition of the race, I will be able to push myself and do better. I am just proud of myself that I get out there and try! That is all I can do.
I thought it would be interested to go back and see how much weight loss from month to month I had.
January - 4.4
February - 7
March - 5.6
April - 1.4
May - 3.6
Interesting.....
I am getting excited for the RAGNAR....2 weeks! We went running on Monday, more incline...it kicked my butt! Then we went again last night! Kim and Malinda did awesome! They ran ahead of me. I made it to the top...eventually.
I am hoping with the adrenaline, excitement and competition of the race, I will be able to push myself and do better. I am just proud of myself that I get out there and try! That is all I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment