I am seriously getting annoyed right now! For the last 2 weeks I have not been able to get the scale to move passed 158.2. It hovers between 158.2 and 160. Maybe I need to change the batteries? I don't feel like I have changed that much in my eating and I have ran a half marathon one week and then the next week 10 miles. Don't you think that would trigger some type of weight loss? Nope.
I am starting the 8 week challenge again today and I am going to be more strict with myself. Well, maybe not on my birthday next week :) But all other days. I need to figure out how to get passed this little plateau I have hit. Or........maybe just be patient!? I am use to losing 1 - 2 pounds each week so this is frustrating.
I am starting the 8 week challenge again today and I am going to be more strict with myself. Well, maybe not on my birthday next week :) But all other days. I need to figure out how to get passed this little plateau I have hit. Or........maybe just be patient!? I am use to losing 1 - 2 pounds each week so this is frustrating.
1 comment:
Just keep going u are doing great and u are being a great motivator for me & we will try to be good for Ur bday. Maybe? Lol
Post a Comment