Another week of maintaining. I need to kick it into some serious high gear if I want to lose weight. I have just gotten comfortable at this weight I guess.
Tonight was the first night running since Saturday. It felt good. I just took it easy and went with my friend Holly that wants to start running.
Going to do a few more runs this week and a long run on Saturday. It is weird not having something to train for now that my half marathon is over. We are looking at a few, but dang, it is expensive to run!
Tonight was the first night running since Saturday. It felt good. I just took it easy and went with my friend Holly that wants to start running.
Going to do a few more runs this week and a long run on Saturday. It is weird not having something to train for now that my half marathon is over. We are looking at a few, but dang, it is expensive to run!
No comments:
Post a Comment