Wow, it feels like forever since I have blogged! Life has been so crazy but I think I can see life at the end of the tunnel.
We had a really fun weekend. Every other month we get rid of our kids for a night and get together with a bunch of other couples and play bunco. This month it was at our house.
For the prizes we bought gift certificates to various restaurants and movie theaters. A long with those I found some funny novelty halloween items to go along with the gift certificates. These glasses and fangs were a hit! We were laughing so hard. I love this group of people and with all my stress of getting a new job I needed it!
We had a really fun weekend. Every other month we get rid of our kids for a night and get together with a bunch of other couples and play bunco. This month it was at our house.
For the prizes we bought gift certificates to various restaurants and movie theaters. A long with those I found some funny novelty halloween items to go along with the gift certificates. These glasses and fangs were a hit! We were laughing so hard. I love this group of people and with all my stress of getting a new job I needed it!

Dave even felt the need to put on Harmony's high heels!
I started my new job yesterday and I couldn't be more happy! It is a great, great company to work for and they are all very nice. The company is called Testout Corporation . They make training DVD's to help people learn the IT industry so they can pass the certification that is required of them.
I was nervous at first just with the anticipation of how it was going to be, if I could live up to their expectations and I didn't get myself into something that I wasn't qualified for. But all those fears have gone away, this is the perfect job and it is so nice to be close to home. I get home 45 minutes earlier than I use to and that makes cooking dinner, cleaning and homework so much easier!
5 comments:
Congrats on the new job! And I love the pic of Dave in heels! Haha! That made my day!
Dave looks so cute in those. It looks like he is a pro at wearing high heals. I dont think that was his first time.
All your friends are bald.. Whats up with that? When is Dave going to shave his head?
Dave has been blessed so far with a nice head of hair. It is thinning though (don't tell him that) He can't see the top of his head. HA HA
I hope he hangs on to it because I think for as skinny as he is he might look like a cancer patient with a bald head.
It looks like you have a ton of fun with your Bunco group! Love the glasses.
I have to say this was a super fun night (besides Jon having PMS) You did an awesome job! I am so glad you are a part of this group and that you live so close now!!
Post a Comment