On Friday I was informed by my employer that they are downsizing and didn't need me any longer. Wow, that was a blow and a half!!! My weekend was full of crying, stressing and wondering what I did wrong. They are letting me stay and work until I find another job. So now the hunt is on.
I am back to work and busy (I really don't know how they are going to live without an assistant) I have a better attitude about it and I am just going to keep on truckin!
I have an interview tomorrow with a company in Pleasant Grove that sounds wonderful. Keep your fingers crossed.
If any of you know of someone that needs a good little secretary in the Utah County/Draper/Sandy area let me know!
Even after bad news we had a great time at Swiss Days in Midway! I walked around and looked at all the booths making the same comment I make every year, "I could make that" So of course I didn't buy anything. My cousin is always in charge of the drink stand so we went over to chat and ended up putting the kids to work! They had a great time!
2 comments:
bummer! I'm sure you'll find something fast though. Good luck with PG job!
Wow, that sucks I am sorry. But hey look at the bright side of things right you will be saving money on gas right? Plus you can get home to your kids quicker. I really am sorry, just start submitting your scrap work and you'll be published like that!! Good luck in the hunt, I will keep my eyes and ears open.
Post a Comment