So I am sitting here listening to the radio and every other advertisement seems to be about a haunted house. I'm always up for a good haunted house and having my heart skip a beat here and there but come on people! Now you can sign a waiver to go in another part of the haunted house to have blood and guts and touching and....ugh it makes me sick to even think of it. Seriously? Why would you do that to yourself? If you have to sign a waiver that they are not liable for anything, it's probably not a good idea. Just my opinion. I would love to know of any of you that would do it and I want you to go and report back to me!!!
2 comments:
It would make it alot scarier. But I think I would pass. Cute page
let me just start by saying... they should have a SUMMONS you have to sign not a waiver! and i loveeeeeeee your background right now! :) also, i'm not about to sign anything so i can get fondled through the haunted house! what are they going to be doing that you would need to sign a waiver for ????? that's beyond sick... it's like and invitation for DISASTER and you can quote me on that! lol
Post a Comment