Friday, September 19, 2008

{Yearbook Yourself}

Oh my gosh, I am peeing my pants right now! http://www.yearbookyourself.com/. Upload a picture of yourself and see all the hairstyles you would have had growing up. Stay tuned I think Dave is next!

1952 My mom had this hairstyle

19601962
1966

1968

1972

1976 The year I was born. My sister has a picture like this! I kinda look like her


1978 No Comment


1982 Yikes!


1984 I'm hot!

1994 My senior picture no lie! ha ha


This is the real senior picture

1996

1998

9 comments:

Holly said...

OH MY GOSH! 1982 is hot!!! that is awesome! Still issues with the darn calendar!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Jen said...

Those are way too funny!! I think I need to go try it out.

Holly said...

Calendar works! THANKS!

Awesome Andrew said...

so when do i get to hang out with disco amy ??? where's my pick for your afro puff??? haha! disco saturday night HERE WE COME BEEFCAKE! haa good times!

Hayden and Brent said...

OMG! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! Thats awesome! Im going to have to give it a try! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Leesa said...

way too funny-- gotta try this out for sure!

Unknown said...

Sereiously I squirted in my pants laughing so hard yes I am going there right now. But don't you worry I bet mine will be hillarious also. Fun post!

White said...

Amy I freakin love it. You are so cute. Your site is always amazing. Em

Rick and T said...

i like 1960 the best with the glasses- and i'm worried about dave and the high hills in the bunco blog. have a great weekend