Wednesday, September 17, 2008

{Happy Birthday}

I just want to wish my FAVORITE aunt a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She has fun with her friends (inside joke). And I am SO glad I am her friend, ha ha.

I love your guts!

4 comments:

Awesome Andrew said...

SCRAPPER DOWNNNNNNNN!!!! I HAVE A CONDO ON JUPITER!!!!!!! FINE... HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS MOM!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOUR FAVORITE AUNT! GOOD TIMES!

Amy said...

See I must talk about her a lot! You already know her and you haven't even met! But you did win a hearing contest and won first, second and probably third so....

Leesa said...

SCRAPPER DOWN!! I totally love this woman. She is a laugh a minute and like the kind of laugh that makes you pee and I can't wait to hang out with ya chickie! Have a happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Who couldn't love Cindi? Happy Happy day Cindi. We laugh so hard I pee sometimes when we scrap.
Scrapper Down:)