I received a job offer and it was a GOOD one! I took the job and I start on Monday.
It will be so nice to work closer to home, the office is in Pleasant Grove. This is a great company with amazing benefits. I couldn't pass it up.
I will blog about it more after I start and get a feel for what I will be doing.
3 comments:
What the crap where are you working now? With what company? Me and Midge are very excited for you. Also Bunko here we come
I am so happy for ya, I hate to say I told ya so, but hello?? you have a great job now don't ya! Sign!! Just kidding. I am really glad you will be close to home and not going up the canyon in the winter. I worry about ya!
congrats on the new job! penelope and i are so proud! she is wondering why you didn't call her by the way! the TODAY! i have a condo on jupiter, i broke the sound barrier, i dated tony the tiger! sooo....... ~!
Post a Comment