Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{# 10. I am thankful for......}

Today I am thankful for my blog! I was reading back to a few years ago and it made me realize what an awesome thing it really is. My kids will be able to read it and even pass it down to their kids. I wish I had the story of my life growing up in my mom's words.

Like: Kami McLean Galbraith, Sandra Bancroft Poche, Leesa Petersen Holland, Heather Dahlquist White

Leesa Petersen Holland I need to catch up on mine. I havent done it in almost a year. I really like that it is a journal that you can go back and read!

Amy Remund Horlacher You need to invite me to your blog!

Heather Dahlquist White I am so far behind on mine as well. I wish I could take a blogging vacation....just LEAVE for a week to do nothing but BLOG!!!

Amy Remund Horlacher The retreat starts tomorrow! Throw your computer in the car and head up! :)

Emily White One of my patients daughters put there blog into a book. It was cute. They did year to year.

Amy Remund Horlacher Oh, I have heard of that before but haven't looked into it. That's a great idea!

Rachel Chandler My friend does that every year. She sends it in and makes a book of the blog. It is so cool and reasonably priced. I will have to ask her what site she uses. I know she also adds pictures that are not from her blog and stories.

April S. Honey Amy, try BLURB.COM they have a program you can download that will transfer everything from your Blog into a book. You can print it that way or play with it to customize your pages in the book. I have done this the last couple of years and it is awesome! Good luck!

Amy Remund Horlacher Thanks April!

No comments: