Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{#24. I am thankful for......}

Today I am thankful for my mom and all of the wonderful memories I have of her. Her life was cut short 7 years ago today. ♥


November 2, 2010 Tuesday at 8:22am

Friends Only · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View Feedback (16)Connie Carver Edwards, Tracy Mccann-Ashton, Leesa Petersen Holland, Kent Remund

Genene Probst Cluff I am sorry Amy!! We just found out my cute mom has Leukemia. No one knows the emotional pain until you have been or are going through it. IT SUCKS big time. My heart goes out to you!

Amy Remund Horlacher Thank you! It is so so hard! I thought after 7 years it would be a little easier but it still feels like yesterday.

Sandra Bancroft Poche Thinking of you today! I'm sorry for your loss.

Stacey Whiting Hall Hugs! I know she is watching over you and your family and so proud of you!

Amy Remund Horlacher Thanks girls! ♥

Anne Sperry Kingsolver Big Hugs Amy!!

Becky Ohman Swasey I remember ur mom as happy, sweet & lighthearted. Sorry for your loss. I still miss those I have lossed. Sure wish I could pick up the phone & catch up. It will make our parting easier knowing they will be our welcoming party!

Melanie Rammell Missing my friend today...thankful for knowledge that we can see her again. Love you Joanie!

Amy Remund Horlacher She treasured your friendship! Love you Melanie!

Jennifer Sheely Awe, sending good thoughts your way as I know it's not easy and emotions come so quickly on days like this. Keep your chin up and head held high knowing that there is a lovely lady watching over you from the sky : )

Lori Hanson Muse Amy, my thoughts are with you today!

Stephanie Carter Fugal I love you Mims!

No comments: