Once again we had an amazing time at the scrapbook retreat! 4 days of no cooking, no cleaning and no one saying "MOM". I even got quite a bit of sleep :)
I got about 40 layouts done and even adopted our new theme GET OVER IT 2011. I got over the fact that I didn't have to scrapbook every dang picture I take. I was able to clear out some stuff that has been sitting since 2008 because I wasn't excited to scrapbook it.
My good friend Malinda and I rode together. Love her! We have so much fun together.
It seems like every retreat we go to she thinks she is pregnant so we stop at the amazingly disgusting store to get a pregnancy test hahahaha Well this time we are for sure she is pregnant!
We dusted off the good old "have fun with your friends" shirts.
And then Malinda surprised me with 2 more shirts...we failed to take a picture of the last one! Dang it!
This one was my favorite *Like*
We had a small group this time. Malinda, Me, Angie, Teressa, Cindy and Vickie
I love this picture! It is pretty much what we looked like the entire time. Laughing till our guts hurt.








No comments:
Post a Comment