Thursday, November 4, 2010

{#22. I am thankful for....}

A year ago at this time Dave was out of work and we didn't even know how we were going to make it into the next week. Today I am thankful we have JOBS! I work at a great company that is thriving. I have AMAZING benefits. They treat us well and show us appreciation. Dave has found his nitch in the grocery industry (whodathunk!) He is doing an amazing job, moving up quickly and is very fulfilled.

November 4, 2010  at 8:24am

Like: Anne Sperry Kingsolver, Kami McLean Galbraith, Amy Wilcox Ingram, Karie Sigua, Jennifer Marie Gilbert Woolsey, Rachel Chandler, Leesa Petersen Holland

Mandee Gillen Yeah! I am grateful for a friend like you:)

Amy Remund Horlacher Love you Madge!

Stacey Whiting Hall I love your thankfuls! What a great idea! I am glad you guys are doing well!

Leesa Petersen Holland I am so glad he found something he really enjoys. And grocery?? Really?? I would have never thunk but he is good at it! It is good how it ll works out in the end.

Rachel Chandler I am so glad you guys are both happy and have jobs that you both like. That is a hard thing to find now days. You guys also give me inspiration that my husband and I will find work soon, it has been over 6 months for him and over a year for me. I guess it is true that OR really does have one of the highest unemployment rates. I really need to move back to CA.

Amy Remund Horlacher Thanks Stace!
Seriously crazy huh Leesa? Redneck construction trash hahahaha
Rachel hang in there! You guys will find jobs and get settled and then you will look back and understand why you had to go through that trial. I know I know people... told me that when we were going through it and I wanted to punch them in the face LOL. But it's true :)

Stephanie Carter Fugal If anyone is deserving, it is you and Dave. Love you!

Nikki Tunnell Thats awesome! Now I just wish I could find a job!

No comments: