Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{# 16. I am thankful for......}

Today I am thankful for the cop that pulled me over this morning! He could have really stuck it to me good but he didn't. lol


Like: Liz Carlson Corry

Liz Carlson Corry Love if that happens!!

Leesa Petersen Holland please tell me you didnt shead tears....

Amy Remund Horlacher No tears! But I think I used up my ENTIRE allotment of blessings from helping Emily lol

Leesa Petersen Holland better go back then and get some more. I will try t get over to talkto the coach today... still dealing with a sick Tubby.

Stacey Whiting Hall Lucky! I got a stinking ticket from Paul Blart mall cop!!

Jennifer Sheely Now why is it that I have a perfect driving record and when I DO get pulled over for the 1st time instead of giving me a warning the officer feels it's HIS duty to give me a ticket. Geez!!

Amy Remund Horlacher Well I got a ticket too but it could have been a lot uglier!

No comments: