We went to the boat show this weekend in Salt Lake, that got us really excited to pull our boat out of storage and hit the lake! One problem, it is still snowing! Yes, once again we wake up to a blanket of snow on the ground and as I speak at 11:15am it is still snowing! I am ready for some warm weather. Watch out Teressa, we might be making a trip to St George VERY soon!
One fun thing that snow brings is wildlife. We have a lot of hot pots here in Midway and the wildlife loves to come down and hang out where it is warm. I think I counted 20 elk and 20-30 deer. Oh, and 30 men drooling! 


1 comment:
I am so jelous and so is my hubby. what we would give to live somewhere like that. It is beautiful. who knows amy we might be your new neighbors!
Post a Comment