I am usually a long hair girl. Once in a while I will get it trimmed to my shoulders but that is pushing it. Yesterday I took the plunge and went just below my chin. The back is really short I can bairly pull it back in a pony tail.
So far I like it. It was really easy to do this morning, it didn't take me FOREVER to blowdry like it usually does.
Here are some pictures that I took, sorry i'm at work, not the best.

5 comments:
OMGOSH AMY! SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new do!!! FABULOUS!!
very very cute.
so fun to be able to see it cause by the time i see you again it will be grown out.
Amy...love the haircut! I have been checking out your blog and also Kent's. It's nice to see you're all doing well. I miss your mom too...everyday! I love the memories you post. I remember going to Brick Oven many times for the "salad bar" I love a good salad too. Your boys are getting so big...how fun! Love you.
Melanie
Love it! So cute, crap that makes me think I have ugly hair it must be time for a cut and color. So cute though
Hi Amy! I love your hair! Is it easy to care for?
Hopefully I will have some news for you on Tuesday...About baby Pruitt! HAha...It better co-operate this time!
Post a Comment