Okay, so at the
retreat a few weeks ago we all decided to do a circle journal. For those who don't know what a circle journal is I will explain. Everyone picks a topic and they make a scrapbook about that topic and then they pass their journal to the next person and that person has to do a page in the book about that topic. There are 10 of us with 10 different topics. The journals circulate around until you get your own back. I know all of these girls so I am so excited to see what I get back. I just boxed mine up to send off. Dang, I spent a lot of time and money on this thing!
Heather, you were right! It is hard to say goodbye. I got a little attached. Notice how girly mine is, I don't get to scrapbook girly very often.
This is the front cover
~~~~~~~~~~
This is the inside where I have my sign in area where everyone puts their information and the topic. The topic of mine is Mother Knows Best. Basicly advice and tips on being a mother.


~~~~~~~~~~
As the book owner I put in the first layout. This was done last night at 1:00am! So pardon the non creativity. When I get the book back I might make some changes to it.
~~~~~~~~~~
This is the last page where it just welcomes everyone to my book and gives instructions.
The next person on the list in Cindy. I will post my layout from her book when I finish it!
2 comments:
Oh AMY...this is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I love it!!! It is so much fun to see everyone's journals....I can't wait to see yours in real life. Hmm....gotta be thinking of my mom advice already....gotta make sure it's good stuff. LOL! Seriously...you did an awesome job! I don't think you need to redo ANYTHING!!!! FABULOUS darling!
That is such a great idea!! It looks Fabulous!!!
Post a Comment