My Aunt Cindy brought these books over to me last week (BOOK DEALER!!!)
Of course she had to bring a series!!. Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse. Breaking Dawn coming in August By Stephanie Meyer
Lets just say I didn't get out of bed at all on Saturday and part of Sunday. It's a good thing Dave was around or my kids would have been NEGLECTED! I finished the first book and half way through the second. I finally had to put it down but I'm sure I will be up late tonight and the next, and the next, and the next, until I finish. Then I will be counting down the days for the last one.

1 comment:
Can you even believe it!! Edward is such a HOTTIE in my mind ohhh baby, light my fire. I can't even look up the website and find out who is playing the roles for the movie, it will ruin my impression of Edward and Bella. They are good and you will be standing in line with me and midge for the next books when it comes out at borders.
Post a Comment