Thursday, February 28, 2008

{Circle Journal}

I got a little behind on posting my circle journal entries so this entry will have 2.

First, my WONDERFUL, FAVORITE Aunt Cindy.
Her title was Kitchen Sink. Basically everything revolves around a kitchen. She wanted to know how everyone spends their time in the kitchen.
On this side I put my favorite recipe that I cook at least once a week. Baked Parmesan Chicken.
On the other side I listed all the things that go on in my kitchen and added a few pictures Lori was next in line. Her title was Little Quirks
We all must admit that we have our quirks. My list could go on and on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOH...I love love Cindy's new theme! So fun! And your pages turned out seriously awesome!!!! I can't wait to see them IRL!!! And OH......MY.......GOSH...didn't we already talk about the ears thing? That is SO ME!!!!! I ran out of QTips this week and thought it was seriously the end of the world. I was freaking out. I think I clean them 20 times a day. LOL! That is totally going to be on my quirks page too. So funny. AND CHAS WOULD DIE if he read about your fan...I DO THE SAME THING and it drives him crazy!!!! Seriously girl....we're two peas! :-)
P.S. Midge said she's up for dinner. She said there's a good Mexi place up the street from her in Lehi. You up to driving that far? Would love to get together before I leave for Europe. If not though, after is cool too!