We went and saw Fools Gold . I am probably not the best movie critic because, well I will just say it, I am easily entertained.
This movie is about a surf bum-turned-treasure hunter named Ben (Matthew McConaughey) who is obsessed with finding the legendary 18th century Queen's Dowry. Looking for this has wrecked his finances and his marriage with Tess (Kate Hudson). Tess of course is sick of his need to find this treaure and they split up. When he finds more clues it brings Tess back into the hunt with ALOT of bumps on the way.
The movie has some slow areas but for the most part kept me laughing. And lets be honest who cares when you can watch a half naked Matthew McConaughey running around for 2 hours.
The movie has some slow areas but for the most part kept me laughing. And lets be honest who cares when you can watch a half naked Matthew McConaughey running around for 2 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment