Tuesday, February 12, 2008

{Memory Tuesday}

This isn't really a memory but I thought it was funny. What is in your purse?

This could be a very scary question. I haven't cleaned out my purse for a while.

1. My Wallet
2. Gum
3. Lotion
4. USB Drive
5. Make up compact
6. 6 really random receipt, why I am keeping them I have no idea
7. Starburst from a movie the other night
8. A thank you card from my friend
9. Tampons
10. Picture of a scrapbook layout that I need to finish
11. Coupons
12. Car Keys
13. A ring
14. Change
15. Chapstick
16. A pen
17. Hair clip

I would love to hear what is in your purse!!!!

1 comment:

Rick and T said...

Why doesn't that show as your latest blog? it shows one from october anywho
in my purse i have
my wallet
makup bag with lip gloss
gum
headache med
tysons spare glasses
keys to my cars
and envelope that i need to get more of the exact one
cologne
sunglasses
first aid kit (i'm a safety kid)
hand sanitizer (i'm a freak)
and thats about it