Thursday, June 26, 2008

{The A B C's of ME!}

Here is one more reason for me not to get anything done at work today! haha

A- Amy is my name
B- Billy Madison is my all time favorite movie
C- Chocolate is something I have to eat everyday
D- Diet Coke (Need I say more?)
E- Elizabeth is my middle name
F- Fourth of July is my favorite holiday
G- Garrett talks a mile a minute!
H- The Host is what I am reading right now, it's getting good!
I- I am in love
J- Joan is my mom, I miss her!
K- Kiwi is yummy
L- Laundry is something I hate to do.
M-McKay is a very coordinated kid
N- Never trust a fart (What movie?)
O- Onions make me cry
P- Princess is what my husband calls me (I love it)
Q- Q-tips are my FAV!
R- Random things people say make me LAUGH
S- Scrapbooker (not say I am the best but I LOVE to do it!)
T- Teressa is my sister and I can't go a day without talking to her on the phone
U- Ultraviolet Rays make me tan, I like being tan
V- Vacation is what I need so bad!
W- Walking is what I do everyday to burn the FAT!
X- Xerox machines are what I fix almost daily (how hard is it to make a copy?)
Y- Yes, I am a sarcastic person
Z- Zucchini is my favorite veggie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth is my middle name too! :)

Unknown said...

Nice I loved reading your ABC's I hate to do laundry too. I wish we had disposible clothes wouldn't that be cool. Just think wear them once and throw them away. Nice hu?

Anonymous said...

I Love your blog very creative. I am still really green. Holly helps me alot. In fact she pretty much runs my site. LOL Its a good way to keep updated. Hope to see you soon. Emily