Describe your first paying job. What was the salary?
My first job I ever had was at NuSkin. I was 17 years old. NuSkin is a direct marketing company that has it's corporate offices in Provo. My brother's girlfriend worked there as a secretary and suggested I apply. I got the job and went to school in the morning and worked part time making $6.00 an hour in the afternoon. When I graduated from High School I went Full Time. I worked at NuSkin for 11 years. Most of my years were doing secretarial work but towards the end they were laying a lot of people off which I was really surprised that I wasn't a part of that, instead they moved me down the totem pole until I was taking phone orders. That position didn't allow me to have very much flexibility with my kids and when we moved to Heber I wanted to find something closer. I found an incredible job in Midway and I have been working there ever since.
1 comment:
My first job was a gymnastics teacher for "The Jazzin Place" I worked there for 2 years and the pay was only $4.00hr and I thought at the age 14 that was the bomb!! Then I got a Job at Kmart! That's right even me and Midge worked at the same palce even way back then.
Those were the days!!
Post a Comment