IF YOU HAD TO EAT THE SAME MEAL OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would eat MEXICAN FOOD!!! Fajitas are one of my FAVS! And of course Cafe Rio's salad. If I lived next to that place I would eat it everyday! I'm not lying :)
3 comments:
You need to come down for lunch one day so we can go there. I have never had one of their salads before but I hear they are awesome.
Hey I will see you Saturday. You are welcome to stay the night if you want! The concert starts at 7.
I've only been to Cafe Rio once - when I was in UT 2 years ago. It was tasty, but kinda' bland... we asked for their HOTTEST sauce, and I wouldn't have even called it a medium... :-/
But that SOOOO reminds me that I want some Mexican from my fave local place here for my anniversary dinner this w/e! LOL!
i don't believe i've met anyone who hasn't been to cafe rio. thats wired??
how was the b day party movie. i saw sex in the city and loved it. if you don't see it by the next time i see you lets go/ funny stuff!!
Post a Comment