Weigh-In
154.5
23.5 pounds lost
19.5 lbs to go!
1 pound gained from last weeks wiegh in
Another bad week with my eating! Ugh, I do so bad on the weekends. It really is sad that splurging 2 days a week would effect your weight so much!. I did work out 5 days out of 7 so that was good. I need to buckle down and get out of this rut I am in. I will eat better this weekend for sure and of course work out.
154.5
23.5 pounds lost
19.5 lbs to go!
1 pound gained from last weeks wiegh in
Another bad week with my eating! Ugh, I do so bad on the weekends. It really is sad that splurging 2 days a week would effect your weight so much!. I did work out 5 days out of 7 so that was good. I need to buckle down and get out of this rut I am in. I will eat better this weekend for sure and of course work out.
2 comments:
this is a lot harder than I thought it would be-- damn!
It is nice having some support though! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Amy, you are doing awesome! If anyone knows how hard it is it's me. You look great, way to go! I am with you on the tummy tuck when I get to my goal too, a whole mommy makeover sounds good!
Post a Comment