I just want to say Happy Father's day to my dad. We can always count on him to fix anything around the house or outside. Growing up he taught us a great work ethic by bringing us to Midway every weekend to work in the fields. We complained about it a lot but now I am so grateful for those experiences. Thanks for everything Dad, I LOVE YOU!
And of course happy Father's Day to my husband. He is the most amazing dad and I couldn't have asked for a better man to be married to. We can count on him for EVERYTHING! They say you marry someone similar to your father and it is very true in my case. Anything I need fixed he can figure it out. He is a hard worker and does so much for us. I could never live without him and I'm positive McKay and Garrett would be lost without him. They watch him very closely and act just like him!
And of course happy Father's Day to my husband. He is the most amazing dad and I couldn't have asked for a better man to be married to. We can count on him for EVERYTHING! They say you marry someone similar to your father and it is very true in my case. Anything I need fixed he can figure it out. He is a hard worker and does so much for us. I could never live without him and I'm positive McKay and Garrett would be lost without him. They watch him very closely and act just like him!


No comments:
Post a Comment