Every month I get together with a group of girls, we make kits for each other and swap so we end up going home with 7 new layouts. These girls are so talented and I am honored to be a part of it. I sit there every month and wonder why they want me in the group, my layouts are so not up to par with theirs.
We had some visitors this time, Midge and Madge! I love these girls. We made a run to Chili's for Paradise Pie at 11:30pm. They close at 12:00am so needless to say the servers were not excited to see us. Oh well, We sat and talked and laughed and gorged ourselves in desert. YUM! Then we froze our butts off on the way home because the sprinklers came on and we were in Madge's jeep with the top off, her jeep was soaked inside and out!
Anyway, when it is someones birthday we are known to go a little overboard and this month was no exception. Happy Birthday Jamie! There is a little joke between us that she grew up in the hood in California so we had to have a gangsta party. We found a bunch of great things at the store that fit this kind of a party. Grills (metal teeth), Chains, earrings, rings, etc..... This is how we ended up looking gang signs and all!
1 comment:
This was one of my fave nights! I haven't laughed that hard in ages!! Can't wait til next month!
Post a Comment