My sweet husband wanted to go camping this weekend, nothing was going to stop him and how could I tell him no on Father's Day. LOL. So we loaded everything up and headed out. We went up to a great area just 20 miles from our house called Strawberry Reservoir. No established camping spots, you find an open space you like and call it home sweet home. This was a great place to ride our 4 wheelers, the boys (yes that includes Dave) were in heaven!
This is us getting ready to go for a long adventure
This is the boys having fun in the mud! As a mother it is nice to watch the boys get muddy for once and not ruin their fun by being worried that they are going to track it in the house!


Father's Day wouldn't be complete without a new grill. We got him a camp chef and he LOVED it!

Guns, Guns, Guns, What is it with boys and guns?
Camping really brings out the redneck in Dave!

The boys started building a tepee and did a great job, But.......

Dave had to help them make it bigger and better

The kids are getting very confident and brave with their 4 wheelers. I couldn't believe the air they were getting off of these jumps.
This is my 10 year old!

This is my 7 year old!

It was a great weekend of camping!
2 comments:
how fun!! I am glad you made it up there safe and that ya'll had agood time-- we need to go camping again soon!
I had a blast with ya Friday!
Love ya!
Why is McKay trying to shot Garrett in the back of the head??? LOL
I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment