1- The Amazing Race
2- Young and the Restless (I know I'm pathetic)
3- Dog the Bounty Hunter!! Did you see it last night? Beth has lost a lot of weight but her boobs are still HUGE!
4- The Office
5- Housewives of Orange County, New York and now Atlanta
6- Dr 90210
7- Survivor
8- The Hills
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY...
1- Went to work
2- Went to Walmart for a few things
3-Laundry
4- Cooked dinner
5- Vaccumed
6- Washed dishes
7-Watched TV
8-Bought Halloween costumes! That is the last time I go to Partyland for costumes! SO EXPENSIVE!
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO...
1- The Holidays
2- Family pictures with Malinda
3- Monthly crop with the girls
4-Dave coming home today!
5- Dave finishing the job in Colorado so he can come HOME for good!
6- Getting a new camera
7- Going to a halloween party on Friday
8- The holidays to be OVER! I love them but they are stressful and busy
8 THING ON MY WISH LIST-
1-Losing the last 20 pounds and getting a tummy tuck
2- Finishing the basement
3- Getting financially secure
4- Go to Hawaii to visit my dad
5- Take the kids to Disneyland
6- To be a stay at home mom
7- that my house cleans itself on it's own
8- Finish the backyard
8 PEOPLE I TAG...
1- Teressa
2- Cindy
3- Audrey
4- Madge
5- Janie
6- Jill
7-Summer
8- Jen Sager
No comments:
Post a Comment