
Madge started rocking the boat, that boat wasn't very sturdy to begin with and when we got out the boat said it should only have a max of 3 people in it. Opps!
We finally went in, found our rooms and found our seat that we were going to spend 4 wonderful days. We were laughing so hard and making so much noise I am surprised no one came out and told us to GO TO BED!!
We also ended up in the boat again but I don't have any pictures of that experience yet so I will need to post about that later.
Friday was SCRAPPER DOWN day! Scrapper down was invented by my Aunt Cindy when we were scrapbooking one time and a girl dropped all of her embellishments on the floor, without hesitation Cindy yells "scrapper down!" And another time when we were going scrapbooking Cindy was bringing her stuff outside to load in the car and she twisted her ankle and ended up in a brace for a while. Scrapper down stuck and of course I had to put it on a shirt!
We had a few casualties but for the most part everyone was safe! ha ha ha
Cindy
Madge
My family starting at top: Aunt Cindy, Sister Teressa, Cousin Angie and me
All of us from Left to right: Stephanie, Malinda, Me, Leesa, Angie, Teressa, Madge, Midge, Cindy

Saturday was finish up projects, contests and saying goodbye. It is so hard to say goodbye!
And of course Malinda, She is also another talented girl that I am so honored to know! I met her about a year ago and we hit it off! She is my buddy buddy, partner in crime. She keeps me laughing none stop and has become a really great friend!
2 comments:
Aren't friends awesome. We get to scrapbook our number one priorities with these awesome friends that make us laugh and keep us young. Real friends make our lives better. Their like the cherry on top!
The retreat looks like fun, but the scrap booking sounds painful!!! If I ever do it again, it will be digital. I have had about 5k in scrap booking supplies boxed up for about a year now waiting to break free.
Post a Comment